Friday, May 1, 2015

Introductions

Hellooooooo!

A new blog a new day. This is my very first post in this new blog so I believe this calls for an introduction. Some readers already know me from my previous blog: Simply Loved. This blog is in a way a continuation as well as a new start. Don't ask me to explain that strangeness. We'll both get lost. Just trust me, it's a good thing.

I am The Halfling Ninja. Some readers (family and friends) know me by my real name and that's awesome. Don't be confused. This is still me, I'm just using an online name. I'm one of those people who always struggled to come up with any sort of pen name. After many many years of pondering and wracking my brains I've finally come up with one I really truly like and want to stick with. It's like picking a tattoo really, you want to be committed.

As the name suggests, I am a short person (4'9") and I'm currently training to be a ninja. Not a real ninja of course. If that were the case then I just blew my cover to all my close friends and family. The personal character I try to develop and maintain in myself doesn't allow for actual spying and assassination. Basically I'm shooting for personal health mixed with some sneakiness, martial arts, and parkour. The martial arts thing is a long term goal and a lifelong dream of mine that I hope to someday make a reality. Turns out it's really expensive to learn a martial art.

This blog is really a catch all for all that interests me. My interests are pretty wide so my readers will get a broad sampling of many things, from books to video games to health to music as well as crafts, anime, gardening, comics, nature, psychology, art, ministry, dancing, etc. I talk about God without warning. I don't shove my beliefs down peoples throats and I don't judge people for their beliefs. Believing in and trusting God is a personal decision that people can only make on their own. That said, if anything I write intrigues you feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to talk with you about it.

I think that's it for a first post. Thank you for reading! Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. You can send feedback to thehalflingninja@gmail.com or leave a comment.

You're never too small to make a difference in the world.

The Halfling Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment